MY MELODY NOW ON THE LIST OF RECENT BEST SELLING SINGLES IN SOUTHERN AFRICA

 Nox’s My Melody now on the list of recent best selling singles in the Southern Africa

barebadnessentertainment


Nox’s My Melody now on the list of recent best selling singles in the Southern Africa. *Congratulations* to *Nox Guni* as his song My Melody featuring SA Hitmaker Master KG has just been named one of the best selling recent singles in the Southern Africa.

The song which is mainly about love, put some of their fans on love motive. However, Master KG has been the most talked-about musician following the release of ‘Jerusalema’ which has been heard and danced to in various part of the world. In his post, he said: “Zimbabwe Stand Up!! New Music + Visuals Out Now @noxguni Feat Myself My Melody Out Everywhere”.


According to Apple Music, the singer’s latest song is selling worldwide. Check the news we received.

Hot Track My Melody is now on the list of recent best selling singles World wide according to Apple Music. Well done @noxguni #ZakaPrince 🇿🇼. Here is what he had to say about his track.


He said ~ _“I’ve always wanted to achieve my fullest potential but I never thought one day I would be in the list of best selling singles on Apple Music wide! I still can’t believe it. Keep sharing, streaming and reposting MY MELODY. God bless all those who are helping to push this project, I wouldn’t be here if it was not because of your love and support"._


 ```Follow us for more entertainment updates```

BareBadnessEnt

____________________________

#DjBantu Blacks

#SimpleSolid

#AngerManagers

#NgomaDzinoriraMundege

Comments